Based in Brooklyn, New York
Crosshatch is a serene puzzle game about a garden growing between entangled worlds. Play as an investigative botanist who stumbles into The Royal Gardens of Zembla, a strange place lost to history where two parallel worlds overlap. Cross back and forth between the World of Preservation and the World of Growth to solve puzzles and unlock the mysteries of the Royal Gardens.Explore
Find your way through the Royal Gardens, chat with Gardenbots, discover strange plants and creatures, and take in the beautiful sights and sounds that the parallel worlds offer.Solve
Use the world-crossing mechanic to solve mind-bending spatial puzzles that will test your logic and memory.Reveal
Uncover the origins of the garden, learn about the creators of the two worlds, and watch as your actions reshape the delicate balance.
- World-crossing puzzles that combine logical thinking and careful planning
- Discovery-focused gameplay that lets players choose their own path through the gardens
- Plants, creatures, and Gardenbots that offer engaging and entertaining interactions
- Vibrant, minimalist art style inspired by comic books and architectural drawing
- Generative soundscapes that respond to the player’s presence
Logo & Icon
We post cool screenshots from time to time http:.
We create strange worlds at an intimate scale.
More information on Rustforms, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Manager, Sound Designer
Narrative and Level Designer